About Me

My photo
As a a painting artist I know what makes a picture work. I compose my photos much like my paintings. They are relaxed yet romantic. I am a still life artist but I love to photograph people in timeless settings.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Bohemian love

    This was a care free couple we photograph in the quaint historic town of Haddonfield New Jersey.  With camera in hand we walk along the streets and explored the sights.  Two small dogs crossed our path and made for a charming picture.  At the end of the shoot we made our way to the roof top of their apartment.  There written on the wall  " your a princess,  I'm a pirate,  let sail the sea together.."  My lyrical partner( my  husband ) saw this and came up with the idea for this shot.   I love it because it was perfect for this bohemian couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment