About Me

My photo
As a a painting artist I know what makes a picture work. I compose my photos much like my paintings. They are relaxed yet romantic. I am a still life artist but I love to photograph people in timeless settings.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

My new Canon 5d markii

   After adding Canon's latest version of their full frame camera, the 5d mark ii, to my gear,  I had to try it out.   I used my go to models, my boys, Adler and Aven.   I am not just a photographer but I am also a mom who cant get enough pictures of my own. 
   I ventured out side with camera in hand and a small soft box on my flash and snapped as fast as I could.
There is something about this camera that is different than the first 5D.  It Just does what you want it to do every time.  I don't think it can take a bad picture.   I can't wait to do more.




Children's sessions in New Jersey and surrounding areas start at $225.00 

No comments:

Post a Comment