About Me

My photo
As a a painting artist I know what makes a picture work. I compose my photos much like my paintings. They are relaxed yet romantic. I am a still life artist but I love to photograph people in timeless settings.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Why have a Free engagement session for Bride and Grooms to be?

     As a wedding photographer in south Jersey, I offer a free Engagement session with every wedding package .  This is so important for many reasons.  For the photographer it gives me a chance to see your style, work with you, and and get to know you as a couple.  I can only truly be prepared for your wedding after meeting in person for a photo shoot.   It also serves as a practice on being comfortable in photos and being directed by a photographer in the wedding portraits.   It is not always easy to connect with each other while a camera is clicking away.  That is why a practice can be so helpful.  Your wedding pictures should be real and reflect your love for each other through relaxed interactions.  An engagement session like this one can help achieve that.

No comments:

Post a Comment